Hoshor Plains I'm in the de-details with the devil
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
oops its me again

As cute and precious as Envy thought the newest additions to the pack were, she could not shake the unease she felt around them. There was a shake to her limbs when she left the birthing den, a quiver to each breath that fell from her wretched jaws. It was only a checkup, and yet relief sagged her shoulders as she put distance between herself and the den.

She had to keep herself away. That part of her that was rotten posed a threat. That part of her that was steeped in hellish desires would rear its head, she was sure of it. She did not know if her avoidance was a conditioned response or one of her own making, because suddenly she would find herself having aimlessly trailed further into the territory.

Fuck, she needed to clear her head. For once the jittery nature faltered, and gave way to blessed silence. As usual, she'd manage to spot Dreven's umber figure making his way across the fields.

Hey She yips lightly as she comes up behind him, though this time, her tone is void of the usual conniving twist, her step is void of the skips and bounces. Hell, she could probably pass as normal.
Messages In This Thread
I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - August 31, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 11, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - September 12, 2024, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 12, 2024, 11:24 AM