Moonspear ^___________^
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She stood there until a little shiver passed through her. Treepie withdrew into the ulaq, taking a seat and wiping the wetness from her face. Her mouth tasted sour and she wondered if there might be some water stored in here, or perhaps an herb that might freshen her mouth.

No, it doesn’t happen often, Pie replied, bright eyes flicking up to the healer’s face in the dim interior. She shook her head, saying, It’s only the second time. Anang said it was because I didn’t eat enough last time…

The youth shrugged, just glad the feeling had passed for now. She smacked her lips a little bit and realized she could probably ask the she-wolf if there was anything in these caches that might get rid of the terrible taste in her mouth. Only, Tiuttuk realized she didn’t know her name.

What’s your name? I’m Pie.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
^___________^ - by Treepie - September 04, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 05, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 05, 2024, 12:55 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 11, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 10:07 AM