Hoshor Plains I'm in the de-details with the devil
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
She wore her dejection so plainly on her sleeve, it was obvious anybody with working eyes would've picked up on her unusual lack of enthusiasm. Nonetheless, she was still surprised to be met with the question.

Plenty a' things according to some. You'll have to be more specific. She huffs and falls in to match his pace and walk alongside him. Her avoidance wouldn't last all that long before the facade would crack and her voice would take on a more genuine tone. ..Just.. havin' an off day I guess. It's nothin' big. the admission slipped from her lips, but it was not fully transparent. There was still a frazzled itch beneath the surface.

of course it was something big. It was the fabric that held her together coming undone. It was the questioning of her own sanity and motives and whether she had any seat in her own mind. But none could know such a thing, with her luck, she'd get kicked out again. The judgement wasn't worth it. She'd come to like Dreven, for what it was worth.

I came to ask you the same thing. You're scowling. Haven't seen you around near as much lately. She mentions with a tilt of her head, one ear flicking. Half of the wolves that settled here had become few and far between. She hoped he would not be one of them, even if uncertainty did rattle her own mind.
Messages In This Thread
I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - August 31, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 11, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Dreven - September 12, 2024, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm in the de-details with the devil - by Envy - September 12, 2024, 11:24 AM