Firefly Glen Here where once was found.
Moonspear
Babe
133 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Pie sat on a ledge as the calls rang through the wilderness, summoning one and all to gather for the hunting and feasting. She knew Grandma Kukutux and her kin had been preparing for this event for quite some time. Once, she had been incredibly excited to attend and mingle with all of her extended family.

Now, she couldn’t bear the thought of leaving the mountain. No matter how badly she wanted to be part of it, Treepie felt such dread hanging around her neck at the mere thought of setting foot outside her home. It weighed so much, it felt like some warped pillory, chaining her to the mountain.

It was with a heavy heart that Tiuttuk turned her back on Firefly Glen and all the festivities. She climbed toward Moonspear’s highest reaches, finding cold comfort in the thin, snowy air as trickling tears turned into icicles on her flews.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Here where once was found. - by Rodyn - Yesterday, 10:31 AM
RE: Here where once was found. - by Treepie - Yesterday, 02:58 PM
RE: Here where once was found. - by Kukutux - Yesterday, 05:27 PM
RE: Here where once was found. - by Chakliux - Yesterday, 05:41 PM
RE: Here where once was found. - by Ameline - Yesterday, 06:48 PM
RE: Here where once was found. - by Reyna - Yesterday, 07:11 PM