Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Okay," Osprey replied, wagging her tail cheerfully and smiling at her brother. One thing she missed at the plateau was a person she could share her little adventure details with. Yes, Blue willow was her friend and they could talk about a lot of things. Yes - there were other wolves around, but at the end of the day her den welcomed her cold and empty with no one to greet, lie besides to and tell about everything that had happened during the day. She missed the sound of the even and calm breathing, that came along with a person, who was soundly asleep.

"So... the other day I encountered a fellow that had made a whole weeks journey just to say "goodbye" to his family," she recalled meeting Tyrr in the forest. "Or one night, when I stayed at the other forest not far from the plateau I met a wolf - all fur and muscles - he could easily fit in a story about the big bad wolf - but we had a talk about ghosts, life and death. Who would have thought that the "brawny" could share such deep thoughts..." she told about her encounter with Mordecai.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - November 13, 2014, 05:04 PM