Moonspear ^_____________^
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Treepie isolated for a full day before deciding to head back down the mountain. During her descent, she stumbled across the remains of a mountain goat. It was quite small, which made it a little easier for her to drag it downhill. By the time she reached the rendezvous site, Tiuttuk ached in every part of her body.

Yet she did not rest long. Glad for the distraction it provided—and keen to remind herself that she had not been left alone in the hall of the mountain queen—Pie carefully butchered the carcass. She then began delivering parcels of meat to to her pack mates’ ulax.

First she went by @Moonshadow’s, staying a few minutes to catch up with her best friend’s mother and the boys: @Nayati, @Nashua and @Nicte. After that, she visited @Elentari, @Kinusi and @Tarkik. Last but not least, Pie carried the disembodied head to @Sialuk’s ulaq. She smiled at the look on @Kaujimaq’s face when she dropped it off there.

The young she-wolf returned to the rendezvous site. Famished from all her efforts, Tiuttuk treated herself to the delicious organ meats before collapsing wearily beside the bared bones. Only then did her mind wander to the hunt beyond the mountain.

Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
^_____________^ - by Treepie - September 30, 2024, 04:06 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 01, 2024, 08:18 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 01, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 01, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 02, 2024, 11:40 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 03, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 06, 2024, 08:26 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 08, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 10, 2024, 03:09 PM