Redhawk Caldera We will ride the gathering storm
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Who said I wanted open access to your lands? Like I said, we should have discussed the parameters before you shat on the caldera's offer of friendship," Peregrine snapped. "I wanted to offer an alliance, not a free fucking pass to tromp all over one another's territories. Do you know anything about me, Dante? I wanted to honor my attachments to the plateau by making some exceptions I usually wouldn't make for any other pack, yet you didn't even give it a chance to discuss the details and agree on terms and boundaries.

And you easily could have come here and asked me to give Junior space,"
he continued, "but instead you took it much further than that. You've insulted and disrespected me. I wanted our packs to be on good terms, to call at one another's borders openly, yet now you're basically telling me to fuck off for no particular reason at all, that I can't even come anywhere near the plateau. That means I can't visit my loved ones when they're sick or injured, that you're preventing me from seeing Blue Willow's pups when they're born. You've driven a wedge between me and some of those most important to me. You know what that makes you? A fucking dick. And I don't think for one second that Blue Willow, Lasher and Osprey agree with your terms.

They are welcome to visit and they always will be, an offer I will maintain for those from the plateau. But I'll make an exception for you, Dante,"
Peregrine finished scathingly, even though he doubted it mattered to the silver Alpha. It was pretty clear that what Dante thought of the caldera, though Peregrine still had no idea where his disdain came from. "Get out."
Messages In This Thread
We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:28 PM