Muat-riya
Mazoi
teeth of god
72 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
All Welcome 
some tags for reference. tazi, only if you want/have time: no pressure! <3

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: some gore

guilt hangs heavy in his chest. that when safiya had been attacked he'd been at the opposite end of the territory, guarding the gate there. so far from the thick of the action. so far away from the slavers.

slavers that were only here for machiavelli.

the blame lays heavy in meseba's mind: that a child was bleeding ... and possibly dying because of him. because they were to keep him safe. it is easy to direct the blame where he wants it and so, he does.

too late. he'd found out afterwards and guilt twists his stomach once more.

he goes to the altar of sekhmet; desperately seeking anything.

the wind is still but there hangs a chill in the air that to meseba feels more supernatural than it does natural. he shudders against it, a soft bristle of his guard hairs before he hangs his head; rabbit corpse laid gently upon the sacrifice stone.

`o powerful lady of medicine and healing and war. sekhmet, he starts with titles and ends with her name, a choked whisper. i spill this blood in sacrifice to your name. i beg that you watch over young @Safiya as she heals from her injuries and guide her to health once more.

he splices the rabbit's flesh, warm lifeblood spilling down, over his chin, on the stone.

i am your servant, your willing vessel. i ask that you guide my paws on the right path and ensure my aim to be true. in enacting justice for the crimes committed against a child. it wasn't to protect machiavelli whom meseba now harbored a dark seedling hatred for, but for eset, for safiya and all else he was charged with protecting and had failed.

he leaves to rabbit on the altar once it has cooled and turns, seeking @Eset. if he could not find her, he would continue to the borders and then past to sweep the neutral lands borders the cenote.
Messages In This Thread
along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 05, 2024, 04:35 AM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Eset - October 05, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 06, 2024, 09:32 AM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Eset - October 06, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 06, 2024, 03:33 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Eset - October 06, 2024, 07:12 PM
RE: along both lines of a pathway higher - by Meseba - October 20, 2024, 02:15 PM