Phoenix Maplewood that the vicious cycle was over
Loner
129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The first words out of Ezra’s mouth put a damper on his hopes. His father and brother had been missing for quite some time, by the sound of it, and may not even be together. The dad’s injury threw another wrench at the situation.

Where did you last see them? he repeated, voice gentle. And can you describe them to me?

Once he gave the youngster an opportunity to do that, Cambria fell into a ponderous silence for a few beats. The wind ruffled through the trees, carrying with it the scent of early autumn, and the yearling’s eyes raised aimlessly to the reddening treetops.

You said your mother is with you? I’m glad to hear that, at least. Are the two of you staying anywhere in particular? Like, if I come across them, where should I direct them?

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - September 21, 2024, 04:11 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - September 29, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - September 29, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - September 29, 2024, 07:32 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 06, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - October 06, 2024, 10:32 AM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 06, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - October 06, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 12, 2024, 04:35 AM