Moonspear ^_____________^
Moonspear
NPC
150 Posts
Ooc — Kat
You’re clever too, Pie said with a laugh as they fell into step together, and definitely delightful. You know, I was kind of having a bad day and you’ve really made it brighter, Kinusi.

It wasn’t until they reached Alaric’s personal ulaq that Treepie even remembered the great hunt. He must’ve gone back out to the camps. Pie swallowed the lump in her throat and focused on what the younger pup was trying to show her.

Oooh, Pie murmured when Kinusi pressed a branch out of the way to reveal a decent stash. Nice! Kinda makes me want to start my own personal snack hoard somewhere. Too bad I don’t have my own ulaq

Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

Please consider the following preferences when writing with me:
• I welcome casual power-play to optimize continuity and flow. Don't miss your chance to infer my character burped, sneezed, etc.
• I love referential tags, so please use them liberally. If you start a thread and tag me for participation, please allow 24-48 hours before proceeding without me. I will do the same for my tagged partners.
• Do not skip me without prior consent. I will also obtain express permission before skipping anyone else. If you want to skip or be skipped, please communicate that clearly beforehand so nobody's left behind or hanging.
• I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for a month. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested! Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply.
Messages In This Thread
^_____________^ - by Treepie - September 30, 2024, 04:06 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 01, 2024, 08:18 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 01, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 01, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 02, 2024, 11:40 AM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 02, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 03, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 06, 2024, 08:26 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Kinusi - October 08, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: ^_____________^ - by Treepie - October 10, 2024, 03:09 PM