Qeya River I Will Always be What You Make of Me
Saatsine
Hunter
130 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
Limit Two 
Having made his way to the lake at the most northern part of Saatsine's territory, Kekoa now sat gazing into the water. His conversation with Sun Eater had left him with a new outlook. Yes, the leader had spoken few words, but Kekoa understood. He would be a shaman, because that was what he was believed to be.

Kekoa did not truly understand what such things meant, however he knew that it must mean that his visions were just that, not delusions or simple dreams. He couldn't help but question what sort of power this would leave him with, and the god Abraham spoke of - would he respect Kekoa for it?

Tail wavering his eyes were blank as he stared into the wet blue, questions and hopes running through his head. He would look a bit odd to those nearby, yet such things were not worrying him. Not anymore. After all, who were they to judge him?

As far as he was concerned, their lives were in his paws now.
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always be What You Make of Me - by Kekoa - October 08, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I Will Always be What You Make of Me - by Senka - October 18, 2024, 08:55 PM
RE: I Will Always be What You Make of Me - by Kekoa - October 19, 2024, 10:53 AM