Emberwood cicero smiled
26 Posts
Ooc — Dain
Scipio rolled his eyes when Basilie spoke, she had always idolized dear old dad even if the rest of them saw his true nature. All his sons did for it was them he treated the worse, and the best at the same time. Basilie was living in a world that did not exist, no one would bow before her ignorant arrogant figure, a Roman needed to know when to yield and when to not but she was just another Greek. Clinging on to her childhood and what Aku fed her, Father was just making fun of her when he taught her crap, life was not like that and Scipio knew that more than a lot of wolves.

"Imperator? You want me to believe that father chased out one of his own, but the poor fool still clings to the Roman ways?" the agouti threw back his head and laughed, ”Just because he and I do not like Aku does not mean we hate Rome. We saw Rome with our own eyes, not Noctem Vagus but real Rome and it was a sight to behold. We're proud to be Romans just not spawns of a demon." he said casually and continued trotting forward. Scipio loved Basilie dearly but he knew his sister wouldn't appreciate it, what was the use of loving someone who didn't know the meaning of sibling love? ”And if he is a fool, little sister, you would be a thousand times more of a fool than him." The halfbreed said nothing when she began moving beside him, as if he was already on her side.

"He is not even fully yours, but you would follow him?" The agouti Roman paused and turned to gaze at her with fierce green eyes. ”Yes I would, he is my brother and a true leader." then he turned and began moving forward again when she spoke once more. "And what of me, brother? Are you so filled with rage that you would choose him over me?" A low mix between a snarl, a sigh and a growl slipped from the halfbreed's lips as he stopped in his steps once more. ”Gods, may the gods have mercy on your soul, little sister. You are my sister, true blooded sister, born from a rape between dad and a greek slave. I love you like I love all my siblings but yes, I would choose Hadrian over you if it came to who was leading. You cannot lead, dear sister, you don't even know how to." The thought of her leading a few wolves, let alone a pack, made him want to laugh. There was no way anyone would follow her.
Messages In This Thread
cicero smiled - by RIP Basilie - November 02, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: cicero smiled - by Scipio - November 02, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: cicero smiled - by RIP Basilie - November 02, 2014, 11:18 PM
RE: cicero smiled - by Scipio - November 03, 2014, 04:25 AM
RE: cicero smiled - by RIP Basilie - November 03, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: cicero smiled - by Scipio - November 04, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: cicero smiled - by RIP Basilie - November 04, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: cicero smiled - by Scipio - November 15, 2014, 03:50 AM
RE: cicero smiled - by RIP Basilie - November 15, 2014, 04:25 AM