Amaranth
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

Luka was curious on what other types of plants and herbs Luka could possibly use for medicine.  His curiosity also fell on the location of his brother. Scimitar and Luka hadn't met up since their meeting with their alpha.  Luka shrugged it off, Scimitar was probably making the females of their pack swoon. The hearty male was surely be found attractive by all females. His body and personally was something that was wildly wanted by many young females. Luka smiled at the thought of his brother winning the heart of a lucky female. 

Luka continued to look down at the moss near his paw. Soon after his thoughts about Scimitar faded and his want of knowledge filled him, his brother ironically showed his face. Luka smiled as he heard his brother bark a greeting to him. Luka gave a slight smile as his brother nudged his shoulder. Luka gave him a submissive lick on the muzzle as the male asked him what he was doing. Luka saw his brothers eyes fall to the moss near his paw. Scimitar asked him what he was doing and Luka could hardly sum it up in a few words.

"I am looking around for different herbs and stuff to further my knowledge in medicine. Luka smiled as he gazed down at the moss at his paw. "It's quite interesting really, I could use this moss as a blood clot and to transport water."  Luka felt a rant coming on but he figured his brother could handle it. "Say if a wolf was sick and couldn't be moved for water, I could trap the water in moss and bring it to them!" Luka concluded and looked up at his brother. "Enough about me, what have you been up to? Any ladies catch your eye?" Luka smirked as he ask his brother.
Messages In This Thread
Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 10, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 11, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 11, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - January 17, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - January 29, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: Amaranth - by Scimitar - February 06, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Amaranth - by Luka Iva - February 13, 2014, 11:30 AM