Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Shit's about to get real

Blue strode from the pack meeting a little, but she understood most of the plan. It was a sad day, but it was one she would deal with. She wasn't about to completely cut her ties, but she would limit her visits to see Perry. Little did she know that she would be heading to the caldera sooner rather than later and it was Junior's fault.

As she got closer to the den, her brows began to meet in the middle as she saw tell tale signs of a scuffle. She broke into a run, surely to all that was good Junior hadn't had a turn for the worse or Finley. She made it to the den and looked in, both Junior and Finley were gone. She furrowed her brow and began frantically looking for them, she couldn't lose both of them she had already lost Atticus. Peregrine would be so upset.

She tilted her head and set her body and mind to the task of finding her wayward patients. She made it to the edge only to find Junior looking off in the distance with anger on her face. She chuffed a warning in her voice Junior what is going on? Why does it seem like there was a fight at the den?
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Blue Willow - November 15, 2014, 04:09 PM