Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue stared at her for a breath, her eyes a little flinty. Excuse me? What gives you the right to veto what both Dante and I have said? Did we tell you to kick her out no we did not. We promised we would allow her to heal. Her voice did not raise and she did not falter, but the disappointment was evident in her gaze.

Blue took a small step forward Finley used to be a part of our pack Junior. And Lasher brought her here to heal, we promised we would care for her. They are not the enemy Junior. You may think that this is a bad deal and maybe you're still incredibly angry at your father, but it does not, does not give you any type of right to treat someone so abhorrently as that. You should be ashamed of yourself for acting so low down as to kick someone while they were down. You want to talk about right or wrong? It was wrong to treat another poorly just because you are mad at someone else. And that's what it is, isn't Junior even if you won't admit it to yourself. She shook her head, what had happened to the beautiful little girl she had watched grow up, and just like that she was mad at them all. Every single one of them for acting so selfishly and so poorly. It was sickening and sad and she was irritated with it all.

And they are allowed to visit with us they are just not allowed in the pack lands after Finley, Finley was to be the last one and you just treated her poorly. I know you've gotten a rotten deal out of all of this Junior and I am truly sorry. And it is not fair, but you should not have taken your angry and irritation out on Finley. Now i'm going to have to go find her or send someone to find her and explain to Peregrine what happened so he doesn't come marching up here to start something. What were you thinking. She shook her head and sighed deeply, what was she to do. She couldn't really blame Junior, but she could certainly tell her what she had done was wrong. Alright Junior go on and get some rest, you still need to heal up them legs. We are going to need you able bodied. She shifted and looked out over the edge of the Plateau. She was not looking forward to another trip to the caldera, but well she needed too.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Blue Willow - November 15, 2014, 07:00 PM