Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
812 Posts
Ooc —
Junior said nothing. She had taken matters into her own hands. She knew it wasn't her place, yet she still felt it had been the right and proper thing to do. She wouldn't budge on that, no matter how much Blue Willow—and surely Dante, Lasher and others—might chastise her.

"Dad used to be a part of this pack. He used to rule it and we still told his ass to take a hike, which is exactly what we should have done this entire time," the youth said. "Finley used to be part of this pack but she isn't anymore. She's our rival and I did what any pack wolf should do. I'm not a bleeding heart like the rest of you, I guess. Sorry." Not sorry, she added inwardly.

"I didn't mean to disappoint or upset you," she added after a moment, "I just did what had to be—" But the Healer spoke over her and Junior bit her lip. She was frustrated but she decided to let her aunt finish, though she looked up, eyes wide, when Blue Willow declared she would go after Finley.

"If you bring her back here, I will leave," she blurted, aware that she was essentially blackmailing the Beta female. "I am your pack wolf. I need and deserve your treatment. Finley is dad's problem now!" the juvenile said vehemently, then repeated, "If she comes back, I'm gone."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Junior - November 15, 2014, 07:07 PM