Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
812 Posts
Ooc —
When Blue Willow growled at her, Junior instinctively crouched, her muzzle pointed at her paws and her tail limp. She had not intended to disrespect her leaders' wishes; it was just an unfortunate side effect of her behavior. She truly thought she'd stood up for the plateau and its wolves by punting Finley. She had done Dante's and Blue Willow's dirty work for them.

She was thrilled and more than a little relieved when the Healer said she wasn't going to bring Finley back. Good, she thought. Aloud, she said, "I understand why you're mad. I... I guess I undermined you. I really was thinking of this pack, though. I was thinking of Saena and Pura and everyone else who felt abandoned when dad left... and when wolves like Finley turned traitor too. Dante said they're not welcome here and I don't see why someone like Finley of all wolves deserved an exception. Except for dad and Fox, she's the last person who deserves one."

Junior bit the inside of her cheek, then sighed and, after a moment, added, "I really think I did the right thing. The ends justify the means. But I'll accept whatever punishment you and Dante decide to mete out and I won't bitch about it." To complement her words, she slung her belly to the ground and waited with head bowed for Blue Willow to dish out some penance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Junior - November 15, 2014, 07:28 PM