Redhawk Caldera Signaling through the flames
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
With everything that had happened since then, Peregrine had almost forgotten about Junior's involvement with the Nereides. A brief fling it had been, thankfully, nothing more than a temporary flight of fancy. He laughed dryly and replied, "Yes, she came to her senses and returned to the plateau. She's not a big fan of mine right now but I'm sure she'd be happy to see you." It was a bit difficult to say that out loud, especially so cavalierly, but he managed a wan smile which only drooped when Ragnar went on to mention his own missing daughter.

"You have an ex-wife? Did I know about that?" the swarthy leader wondered aloud. "And a missing daughter too... Ragnar, you and I are two birds of a feather, unfortunately." Of course, he didn't realize that Ragnar had taken two wives at the same time rather than consecutively, thus giving them more in common than he actually knew. "Sure, I'll keep an eye out and send word if I see or hear anything." Hell, he would take Gyda in if she happened to stumble by the caldera, if only to pay it forward after what Ragnar and Thistle had done for Junior back in the day. He thought it very unlikely that it would happen that way, though he didn't say that aloud.

"Aside from its Alpha getting turned into a cyclops and a few members missing in action, how is the bay faring?" Peregrine asked. Aside from the plateau, the bay was the only pack whose affairs actually interested him somewhat. That thought prompted him to add, "You know... when I left the plateau, it changed the game a little. I offered to consider our packs sisters. I have no reason to believe my offer will be rejected, as I've made sure to mend any bridges I burned by leaving. If you were interested, we might extend the same consideration to the bay. An alliance, if you will. I'd have to pass it by Fox but I wanted to throw the idea out there."
Messages In This Thread
Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - November 12, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Somnia - November 12, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - November 13, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 16, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Somnia - November 16, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - November 17, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 17, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Somnia - November 17, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - November 19, 2014, 08:23 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 23, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - November 27, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 03, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - December 06, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 07, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - December 11, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 18, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Ragnar - December 23, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Signaling through the flames - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 23, 2014, 03:14 PM