Blacktail Deer Plateau Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<3

<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

it was too cold for blossoms, as the heavier snowfall was soon to come, but lasher intended that blue willow and their children gaze upon beautiful things in the springtime, and so he had spent the morn gathering the roots for various wildflowers, and planting them deep in the frozen ground. whether or not they grew was a different affair, though he had hope that they would thrive when the sun returned.

dante's tread alerted him to the silver man's presence, and he turned, frigid earth clinging to his paws and minutely to his chin, from where he had had placed the roots in the ground. dante, taltos murmured gently. i trust you have been well?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground - by Lasher - November 17, 2014, 10:16 PM