Duskfire Glacier I wanted the world till my whole world stopped
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

While it would've been nice to be certain that all of the obstacles placed in fron t of her would end up pushing her into greatness, it was still someting that remained unknown. Maera was a strong child. She had never hesitated to voice her worries and desires, just like she never backed out from a squabble (unless it was with Jokull).
She was a strong puppy.
Was.

Now, after life had slowly plucked each of her family members one by one the tone of her voice had softened. Without siblings to battle with she had crawled back to her old lethargic self.

But there was still hope.
There was still a chance that the fire in her heart would be rekindled and burn like the fiery inferno it was before.

"Here is alright" she barked softly, allowing the edges of her lips to curve into a smile. She wanted to sleep close to another warm body, to feel another's heartbeat lull her to sleep. While the child waited for her blonde caretaker to crawl closer, she tapped her tail to the dusty floor.

Rules weren't her forte anyways.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanted the world till my whole world stopped - by Maera - November 18, 2014, 06:28 PM