wishes of happiness and prosperity
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
So uh…maybe we should create a "Creeper" co-rank, lmfao. <__< I won't be using this thread for my own co-rank purposes, but I thought this would be a fun opportunity for Chakra to see an interesting side of Khotan and to learn something cool. :D

If there was one thing she appreciated about her packmates, it was the seriousness with which they took the fact that their lands were to be protected at all costs. Intruders were to be driven away, dangers were to be thwarted, and borders were to be kept well-marked to ensure that everyone knew who ran here. So far, she had seen great efforts on her members' parts to hold up their part of that deal, and she felt a great sense of pride and affection toward them. They were family, working together to keep one another safe, well-fed, and prosperous.

One thing she'd never seen, though, was what she was witnessing right now. She hadn't intended to spy on him; rather, she had been on patrol, looking out for both strange wolves and new signs of game, when she caught his scent on the gentle breeze. She was upwind of him, so he could not smell her, and the snowy treescape kept her camouflaged enough that she did not stand out easily to the eye, especially one as distracted as Khotan's presently was. What was he doing? It looked like an odd ritual of some sort, but she knew nothing about these things. She watched him move around his circle of feathers, his husky voice rumbling in a low, rhythmic chant. It was fascinating to her, and it was a side of her packmate she hadn't yet seen. She wanted to ask him what she was doing, but somehow she knew that now was not the time to interrupt. Remaining where she was, partly concealed and quiet, she continued to watch with interest.
Messages In This Thread
wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Khotan - January 07, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Chakra - January 11, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Khotan - January 17, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: wishes of happiness and prosperity - by Chakra - January 17, 2014, 10:05 PM