Blacktail Deer Plateau Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante did not want to give up the game before Blue Willow arrived, but he was extremely excited to deliver the news. He'd been feeling like a pretty crap-tastic leader with the whole situation of late and the aura of the Plateau was definitely not what it had been when Peregrine had sat upon the iron throne, so to speak. Dante didn't have the first idea how to fix the situation that was quickly snowballing out of his control, but hopefully with this revelation would come a bit of sun to warm the pack in the growing (metaphorical and physical) cold.

"Lasher, just the man I wanted to see!" He greeted him, stepping forward to touch his muzzle to the other's shoulder in a rare gesture of affection. The chocolate-coated male had quickly become one of his closest compatriots in the pack and he was pleased to be able to grant him this honor today. "I have been well. I actually had something I wanted to ask you." He looked to Blue Willow as she arrived, looking tired but content. The healer had been running around far more than Dante would have liked and seemed rather drawn, but he did not comment on this. She knew her limits and he knew she would never endanger her pups, so it was not his place to say anything.

"Actually, we had something we wanted to ask," he amended, smiling at Blue in greeting and acknowledgement. He would allow her to deliver the happy news should she choose, for it was her mirror position that was in question.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 10:17 PM