Blacktail Deer Plateau sacre bleu
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante mulled his words over for a moment, letting them settle and working out the pros and cons. He was obviously honest, a very good trait in Dante's books. Young, and seemingly inexperienced, but not without work ethic Dante hoped. He was lucky, perhaps, for Dante considered diplomacy to be a rather important skill (and one that the Plateau was sorely lacking for right now where some other packs were concerned, ahem). When things got tough those who scorned others around them were usually the first to fall, wheras those who fostered good relations could count on, if not help, then the fact that the other packs were not actively seeking their downfall.

"If you are willing to learn, and will put effort and enthusiasm into the task, then I am sure you will pick up the skills that are required." Dante finally concluded, looking Sylvaine over somewhat analytically. To teach him may take some valuable time but if in the end they gained another valuable hunter/warrior/warden/scout or whatever else he may show predilection towards then it would be well worth it. "For the moment, if you accept, I can take you to food and you may find a place to rest." He didn't expect him to start right this moment, for he seemed dead on his feet. Better to wait for his head to clear and his body to become more sound first.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 13, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 13, 2014, 11:30 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 15, 2014, 12:15 AM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 15, 2014, 12:25 AM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 16, 2014, 02:42 AM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 16, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 20, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 10:26 PM