Blacktail Deer Plateau sacre bleu
14 Posts
Ooc —
Sylvaine may have held some doubts about his usefulness, but clearly this stranger was interested in what he could do; so in the next moment, when Dante proceeded to essentially accept the boy in to the ranks of the plateau, Sylvaine was obviously pleased. His head lifted subtly, not enough to place him in error next to his new superior, but enough to indicate the lifting of his spirits. Oh, dieu fait miséricorde! He was so tired, so worn out, but nothing could keep the happiness from his voice. It was dulled only by the knowledge that Mazarin, his poor lost tutor, could not be granted the same gift.

I accept, and I thank you. Ah, Introductions! In his haste to procure a safe bed and warm food, he had completely forgotten his manners! How improper of him - a prince, lacking propriety of station! His mother would be mortified. My name - I am Sylvaine Valére, Prince of the Montaigne Noire - But halfway through saying these things, as his head bowed with casual grace, he realized how awkward it may be to announce such a fact; so he corrected himself, and swiftly. Sylvaine will do.

With that sorted out (sort of), Sylvaine readily followed after his new-found ally. Once he was situated deeper in the lands, he would seek out a secure place to rest; although thoughts of Mazarin and the kingdom plagued him.
Messages In This Thread
sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 13, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 13, 2014, 11:30 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 15, 2014, 12:15 AM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 15, 2014, 12:25 AM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 16, 2014, 02:42 AM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 16, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 20, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by Dante RIP - November 20, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: sacre bleu - by RIP Sylvaine - November 20, 2014, 10:59 PM