Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Finley's question earned a look that answered her before Peregrine even opened his mouth to say, "Dante came here a few days ago and basically told me that myself and the rest of the caldera's wolves were no longer welcome anywhere near the plateau. It felt like—it was—a gigantic and unnecessary slap in the damn face. He didn't use the word enemies but he might as well have. And he didn't give any kind of real explanation either," he finished sourly.

He lapsed into a grumpy silence, though the knowledge that Pura had reappeared and had helped his sister was at least good news. So was the fact that Junior was healthy enough to be a bitch to Finley. That was a good sign, though Peregrine still had to wonder what on earth had happened to his daughter and why nobody would just tell him forthrightly. Even Finley didn't seem keen to offer up any useful information, though he simply assumed she wasn't privy to the details.

"That reminds me," he blurted suddenly. "I told Dante his wolves were still welcome here, though I'm not so sure anymore. But anyway, I'm not going to try to micromanage you guys. So if you still want to meet up with plateau wolves—well outside their territory, of course, per Dante the Dick's decree—then that's your own personal business." Peregrine sort of stared at Finley then, wondering if she would tell him about her little friend at the plateau.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 21, 2014, 02:02 PM