Blacktail Deer Plateau Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Apparently Dante was to have the honor of posing the question. When Blue Willow fielded it back to him, Dante nodded once in acquiescence. No use beating around he bush. "Lasher, we were wondering if you would like to join Blue Willow as Beta Male for the pack? Many of the wolves here seek you out, trusting your guidance. You deserve to hold the position." He looked with affection at the man, wondering if he would accept. "Is this agreeable to you?"

He and Blue Willow were not mates, true, but Dante was less traditional in that aspect and the pair were to have children soon. He had liked Perry's appointment of Blue Willow as alpha female when he joined for she had owned the rank based on merit. This was how he intended the plateau to function now. Even the future Alpha female might not be his mate should another show more guidance and the pack defer to them more than one he may end up with. Not that he expected either situation to arise anytime soon.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I'm gonna bury that horse in the ground - by Dante RIP - November 22, 2014, 09:20 AM