the reign of terror
14 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks!! I hope it isn't too hard to read.

Strangely enough, the fox did not obey his command, but openly questioned him instead. Sylvaine was a bit put off by this; however, the question itself curbed his balking. I - ah, no. No I am not. It came as a surprise to the prince that he wasn't the one in charge. But it was an important realization - even though he probably should've just said yes in order to get the fox to listen to him. Whether he was the alpha or not, though, Sylvaine was larger than her and she was a clear menace. Upon the mountain where his mother ruled, there would have been zero conversation between the vermin and any wolf.

But it really does not matter. You must leave - I will summon someone to deal with you if you do not comply. As he made this remark, the boy looked about the forest as if to find a wandering servant or some such thing; he still expected to find a piece of his entourage close at hand, even though he had become so distant from his home. When he saw nobody, Sylvaine became a bit flustered. If he had the ability, his cheeks would have flushed a vibrant pink. Go on, shoo!

<style type="text/css">.boyking {width:500px; height:601px; margin:0px auto; border:3px double #fff; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/YAgrm4f.png'); background-color:#2f2c53; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;overflow:auto;} .boyking-in {width:190px; height:200px; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; opacity:.9; margin-left:210px; margin-top:145px} .boyking q {font-family: times; font-size:12px; color:#fff} .boyking p {opacity:0.7; text-align:justify; font-family: times; font-size:12px; text-indent:25px; line-height:15px; font-style: oblique; color:#b7b2db;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
the reign of terror - by RIP Sylvaine - November 20, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: the reign of terror - by Autumn - November 20, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the reign of terror - by RIP Sylvaine - November 21, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: the reign of terror - by Autumn - November 22, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: the reign of terror - by RIP Sylvaine - November 22, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: the reign of terror - by Autumn - November 22, 2014, 11:25 PM
RE: the reign of terror - by RIP Sylvaine - November 23, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: the reign of terror - by Autumn - November 23, 2014, 12:43 AM
RE: the reign of terror - by RIP Sylvaine - November 23, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: the reign of terror - by Autumn - November 23, 2014, 01:26 AM