Redhawk Caldera i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"I have just the place in mind then," he replied when Finley shook her head no. "It's about halfway up the slope. Think you can make it?" he queried seriously. "Feel free to lean on me." With that, he turned and began to pick his way slowly up the caldera, presumably with the Beta female in tow.

"Yeah, he's a bit eccentric, isn't he? Not at all like Willow," he mused with a slight frown. "But like I said, he seems to know his stuff. That's what counts, right? And, hey," he added, arching his neck to look back at her, "can you really judge anyone for being crazy and falling out of trees and stuff? Mrs. Bearfighter? Hmmm?"

They proceed upward, Peregrine setting the pace and keeping things as slow and easy as possible. He did not speak for a moment or two, then finally said, "So I guess you caught the part about being Beta." He smirked when he thought back on her playfully derisive greeting: "That's Beta-face to you, slave." "Think you're up for it? Fox and I decided we wanted you in leadership right before you went MIA. Somehow, your bear-fighting buffoonery didn't change our minds, Shenanigans." That was to be her nickname from now on.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 24, 2014, 12:54 PM