Great Bear Wilderness Venture and Adventure
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood pursed his lips thoughtfully, considering Fitz's words. Yes, he supposed his plan was to move on as soon as winter passed; after all, his loyalty was to Avery, and he felt he needed to find her and bring her home. But, at the same time, he had been given his parents' approval to leave the pack; they had even encouraged him to pursue his own life, should that be the path that was presented to him. So there wasn't an expectation for him to return...therefore, what was the point if he didn't have Avery?

Choosing his words carefully, he responded, "Possibly. That's what I discussed with Peregrine. But..." Here, he faltered, his mind flooding with the possibilities of his future. What if he left Redhawk Caldera, but never found Avery? "I searched for months before I wound up here. I haven't caught her scent in...a long time. So I almost feel like I should give up. It seems like she doesn't want to be found anyway." The Delta paused, sucking his lower lip into his mouth and kneading it with his teeth before continuing. "But I do like it here. A lot." At this very moment, he was positively torn; and, being in the midst of his emotions, he couldn't see that he would just have to give it some time.
Messages In This Thread
Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 20, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 21, 2014, 08:24 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 22, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 25, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 25, 2014, 02:53 PM