Great Bear Wilderness Venture and Adventure
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood wasn't surprised when Fitz apologized for not having seen anyone that seemed to be searching for a sibling. Truly, when he stopped to think about it, he reckoned that Avery wasn't looking for him at all; he would be willing to bet that she was evading him to the best of her abilities. She was certainly doing a good job, but this cynical thought caused Elwood's heart to twist.

Sometimes, however, it was difficult to see the bigger picture when one was in the middle of the turmoil. Though Fitz's advice was simple, it made sense to Elwood, and it helped to ease his mind a bit. There were a lot of other packs in the area; there was a slim chance that Avery could be running with one of those groups now, or would join them in the future. Either way, he recognized that the best thing to do now was wait; there was no sense in searching within or outside of Teekon Wilds with winter looming.

"Yeah, I'm hoping that I'll have some luck in the spring," he agreed, flashing a thankful smile at the other Redhawk. "Maybe you can even help me then," he added, finding it safe to assume that they would still be loyal members come springtime.
Messages In This Thread
Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 20, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 20, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 21, 2014, 08:24 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 22, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 25, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by FitzDutiful - November 25, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: Venture and Adventure - by Elwood - November 25, 2014, 02:53 PM