Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Miserable, Paarthurnax let her head hang. She looked down at her ivory paws, copper eyes flat with the promise of tears. Guilt consumed her for so many reasons: depriving Shadow of his right to see his children grow up; placing the wolves of Swiftcurrent on edge over her former mate's unpredictable nature; leaving behind Crëyr and the others she'd come to appreciate. The weight of the world already rested atop her shoulders, and as more continued to be dropped on her, the crimson Frostfur struggled to hold herself together.

"I do not know," she murmured, a response to both questions Scimitar had asked of her. Swiftcurrent Creek had never been discussed at length between she and him, so Paarthurnax had no idea who'd informed him off Bazi's disappearance. It pained her to consider her pups living without even a smidgen of interaction with the man who'd sired them, but at the same time she was fearful. Shadow had promised not to claim them and return to Noctisardor with them, but it did occur to Paar that she didn't know him as well as she thought she did. "I would have you do what you think is right, Scimitar. Not for the pups, or for him or even for me... but for Swiftcurrent Creek."
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 28, 2014, 06:21 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM