Redhawk Caldera be the chief but never the lord
38 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Theseus, am I correct?" fierce aqua eyes zoomed in on the light gray wolf as the words slipped out from his jaws. A bright smile slipped onto his face, though it seemed more likely to be a playful smirk. "Thats my English alias, but Lionheart or Lionclaw is also fine." he tilted his head slightly, a questioning look in his clear eyes. This wolf seemed to be a veteran of Redhawk Caldera, just by his stance and his aura. Hujiang had a knack of understanding and knowing wolves just by looking at them, it had taken time to train the skill to (almost) perfection and it had proved useful on his travels. Though they were not always right, in fact sometimes it went drastically wrong and nearly got him killed. But nevermind.

"You know my name, but I don't know yours. Hardly seems fair, right?" his tone was playful and if this man was smart enough, he would understand that this was a question about his name. You couldn't be friends with someone when only one wolf knew the other wolf's name, could you? He highly doubted it. And Theseus was a master at making friends. Not. Sometimes, the sarcastic boy fought his 'friends' and some of them died, but only because they were traitors. It was fair?
Messages In This Thread
be the chief but never the lord - by Theseus - November 20, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by FitzDutiful - November 21, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by Theseus - November 30, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by Theseus - December 10, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by FitzDutiful - December 24, 2014, 04:25 AM