Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Why would you think like that?" Osprey furrowed her brow, when Peregrine implied that Hawkeye had been no angel either and deserved a harsher judgement. From her point of view - she had lost everything in the process of her and Perry's unhappy mateship. Her husband's love and her place in the pack (and the pack as whole, in fact) - was it any wonder that in the end she had decided to leave a place that caused only heartbreak? "I mean - of course - your marriage ended badly, but is that the reason to forget and dishonor the good things that were there?" she asked him.

"When I first arrived here - I remember a happy lovesick fellow - head over heels with his girl. Radiating of happiness and pride for his yet unborn children," Osprey reminsced their first meeting after Perry's exile. "You ended the mateship and I believe that she took it better than most people. She decided to leave in the end. Had it been me in your place... I would have ripped your heart out and burried it somewhere deep so that no one would ever find it," it was part-joke, part-truth - she might not be inclined to be bound with anyone on that level, yet she knew for sure that no one would ever walk away and be unharmed. Pain needed to be felt, right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - December 02, 2014, 09:11 AM