Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
It probably wasn't any of Osprey's business - she knew that and she would have accepted that with any other person, except Peregrine. It didn't feel right to be shut out of one part of his life, which clearly affected him so much. They were supposed to be best friends, soulmates even - yet here he was not wanting to share this with her. On the other hand - she had made her decision to leave, when he had needed her the most. Was it any wonder then? She had lost her chance to prove herself worthy and - it had sideffects.

You're supposed to have my back. She cast a glance at him and there was something reluctant, reserved even, about it. Was she? Even if it went against her principles? Yes, she had this overwhelming need to find excuses for everyone's actions, especially his, to smooth every little conflict out. She had done the same for Tyrannus - despite the horrible and mad things he had done - she still found it hard not to see good in him, try to find the reasons for his actions. Hadn't she turned a blind eye to his actual person? Hadn't she willfully ignored the wrong Peregrine had done?

"I don't feel like telling stories anymore," she replied quietly, still looking at her brother's face, as if trying to find something that had gone amiss, that had changed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - December 02, 2014, 02:16 PM