brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Fade with your post? Or do we need another...? You can PP herding Larus towards the den if you want, or the beach.

<style type="text/css">.larus {margin:auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px; font-family: 'Tienne', serif; color: #231d11;} .larus q {color:#9898a0; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold;} .larus p {margin:0px;text-indent:20px;}</style>

Larus had so much hope for his future, for his brothers and sisters, that he was blind to the trickery before him. All he saw was his protector - his new mother. All he heard were her promises, which he should have identified as being hollow from the start; but, he was hopeful. Hope that one day they would be reunited even if it was upon the beaches of the Sound. But worry not, I have many ears open for their return. The chimeric woman stated as a stern expression was painted upon her face. It was enough.

A nod came from Larus, short and quick, and then he turned his eyes upon his paws; a curious behavior that he would hopefully grow out of. An admission of guilt, carried over from Caiaphas' initial apprehension of him. With all of this new information flooding his mind, he had almost forgotten that Caiaphas had caught him trying to escape. Now, in the company of his mother, he felt his face burn. I.. I'm sorry. I'll be a good boy. He said, his voice apologetic, and a great shift from the exuberance previously expressed. The child gave one furtive look towards the sheer cliff face behind him, peeking through the trees, and then looked to Caiaphas, as if expecting a proper reprimand.

</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet - by Larus - December 02, 2014, 05:45 PM