Redhawk Caldera don't wake me i plan on sleeping in.
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆I had to read the thread between Finley and Peregrine again, because it was just too damn cute. Like gah, Stevie. Also, attempted to assess how you got Fin to have such a monsterous level of gashery, so im gonna just flop Ash in there and be like, 'dont know what ya did, but doin ma job here, babe.' Perfected him xD ◆

Ashton heard the shuffling from within the little hut like putt, and the teen quirked his ears at the response. Which followed through with a genuine laugh. 

"I guess ya don't have any damage to your nog, now do ya, beautiful? Welcome back home, Finny Fin Fin. "

It was obvious work of some massive brute that did this to the fellow Hawk, and either this babe got into a fight with a bar of bears, or a shack of sharks, and neither one of em dealt pretty bruises. Or scars. Hell, the way this girl was shredded made the hippie recall of a piece of bark he had to slice up for a ceremony he did back in some paganistic path in his natal pack. 
Focus, dude. 
Gotcha.

"If ya don't mind, could you do a pretty little twirl for me? Gotta get a full view of ya. Not like you gave me a chance on such a treat before, but atleast I got a decent reason for it now. If I'm gonna be the Doc of this cozy little Dera, gotta doc em' right."

The shimmer in his irises were that of mischief, but his mind was professional. If anything, Ash found it smashing that the dudette came back, and though he didn't know exactly how she had vanished, let alone why, or how these tears were all up in her, he was just appreciative of the fact that Mother Nature let her back safely.
Messages In This Thread
don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - November 25, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 05:20 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Ashton - December 03, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Ashton - December 04, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - December 04, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Ashton - December 04, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - December 04, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Ashton - December 07, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - December 08, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Ashton - December 09, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - December 09, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Ashton - December 15, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: don't wake me i plan on sleeping in. - by Finley - December 17, 2014, 01:29 PM