Swiftcurrent Creek It's getting dark in this heart of mine.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The crimson Frostfur understood his decision, and the finality of his words made her feel deflated. Paarthurnax looked up pitifully at her leader, nodded once in agreement, then let her crown hang in defeat. Not because she didn't hear what she wanted - her heart and head were not even entirely certain of that - but because she was to blame for bringing potential trouble to the Creek's doorstep.

This was her fault.

She should never have pursued a life with Shadow. The others had warned her of the risk, and yet Paar let herself be drawn in by her former mate's charm and devotion. He had been good to her, yes, but it was his treatment of others that drove her away. Struggling still to keep herself from weeping, the bi-coloured beauty inhaled deeply; "My loyalty is to you. To this pack, and to these pups." Paarthurnax' breath hitched then, uncertain as to how she felt knowing now that her children would grow up without even a glimpse of their sire until they came of age to be uprooted from the whelping den. "I do not wish harm to come to any of us, and I of course respect your decision. I always have."

But she had to expect the worst from it, when Shadow was delivered news that he would have no visitation rights.
Messages In This Thread
It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 22, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Paarthurnax - December 04, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 05, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 09, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: It's getting dark in this heart of mine. - by Scimitar - January 04, 2015, 02:21 PM