Redhawk Caldera Welcome to the Labyrinth
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆my god that sounds like hell with wings. I don't see how you have the patience to deal with it. My cat, Caesar would've murdered it by now. I applaud you on your courage. W_•V ◆

Ash shot her a grin that dripped with 'smartass' and raised a brow to the dame. Hell, how could he want another cheerleader? She was already his favorite. It's not like he had come in contact with another chick besides that girl who ruthlessly left him in a tree, and the other who was wed to the Alpha, and even if she wasn't, that flamin ball of fur was too fierce for his blood.

"Oh ya, you have no clue how long I trained for such a fight. I've been flutterin like a butterfly and stingin like a bee, since the day I left the womb, doll. "

The joke hung between the two lupines, and air dried on the babe wavin her tail as if every single bristle on it was an inferno. Such a sight was comical to the hippie, and another charming chuckle was off from his tongue.
Then he thought about if others had actually tried to take the girl, and it was all he could to prevent that smile from turnin down.

"The truth is, I dont really want another cheerin chick, sweets."

With her tone, his own deepened with the somber truth.
The flirtatious and flingy Ashton Aspen actually wanted to settle down with a girl, and by the way Somnia held herself to be in his eyes, she was every bit of unique that he admired. But the internal World War 6 within him broiled,...
Was it too soon to hand her his big ol' golden heart? Or did she too, feel a certain typa way on him? He was obviously sweet on her, but would the Doctor be able to patch himself up if a rejection was in tow? Ashton mentally shook his head.
He didn't think he had enough cob webs and honey for that ouchie.

"If I would pull every fine honey from here, to there, back to there, there, and above our atmosphere, I wouldn't wanna touch none of em. I already got hearts for a little lady, and maybe one day, she'll show me if she's got hearts for me, too. Unique can be lonely sometimes, if you don't snag a pretty toots who's unique enough to be just as special, with you. It can brighten up worlds, light trees, and birth thunderstorms, if its true, but if it ain't, who's reliable enough to be that special love with you?"

The teen gazed at her, his solemn verde gems giving her own chocolate diamonds a look that spoke several thousand words at once, but his jaws remained shut, as he waited for the flawless stone chiseled girl infront of him to speak her own mind on the pink elephant he plopped between them.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - November 22, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 02, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 02, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 03, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 03, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 03, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 03, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Ashton - December 04, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Welcome to the Labyrinth - by Somnia - December 04, 2014, 04:47 PM