Swiftcurrent Creek Friends with the Enemy
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi hesitated for a moment, ears swiveling as though searching for some excuse to get out of telling the story. It reminded the girl of poor decisions and angry feelings, and she was altogether too exhausted to delve into the past. But she stayed, and she told the story.

"It's.. quite a long story, but sure. A wolf came to us, a long time ago now.. his name was Ferdie von Pelt. Fox was leader at the time - she was my age, nicknamed 'firecracker' for very good reason. Anyway, Ferdie was pleasant enough, but he had some some 'issues' -" Bazi rolled her eyes. "- of undetermined origin. I don't know if he was diseased, or just a bit melodramatic. He didn't really fit in. One day, his depression - or whatever it was - got the better of him.. and he lashed out at one of our fellows. A wolf named Jace intervened, they had a fierce battle, I - oh, I was Beta at the time - sent them to Fox to get the matter cleared up. She booted Jace and Ferdie out. Make of that what you will.. Jace was a good wolf and a loss to the Creek, but Ferdie was volatile."

Bazi cleared her throat.

"Ferdie set up the Sunspire pack. It takes a while to get there, but not nearly long enough. Their presence made Fox nervous, and there were a number of 'incidents' that led to Fox and a couple of our younger wolves - Leaf and Magpie, I think - being capture and held hostage when they tried to confront the Sunspire - with Fox at the helm. They weren't harmed, but.. it was a blow to the Creek. Fox fled - I sought her out, we fought, and I took over command of the Creek. The Sunspire and the Creek agreed on a truce.. and here we are. To my knowledge, they haven't caused any more trouble - I don't even know if Ferdie is still their Alpha. Why do you ask?"
Messages In This Thread
Friends with the Enemy - by Saber - November 14, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Bazi - November 18, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Saber - November 19, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Bazi - November 20, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Saber - December 01, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Bazi - December 04, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Saber - December 04, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Bazi - December 04, 2014, 09:23 AM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Saber - December 04, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Bazi - December 05, 2014, 04:49 AM
RE: Friends with the Enemy - by Saber - December 05, 2014, 07:54 AM