Duskfire Glacier I wanted the world till my whole world stopped
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The warm feeling of Danica's skin against her own was enough to make the child feel a thousand times better. In a blink of an eye, Maera had already wrapped herself into a tight little ball, melting into Danica's side in the same way she used to with Tuwawi at the time. It would now be a matter of time before Maera fell asleep in her arms, but before she did so she wanted to talk to Danica.

She felt a strange need to do it, even if it went against her nature, she needed to het it off her system somehow, and what better opportunity to do so now? She had missed the chance to do so with Njal and Tuwawi but she didn't want to make that mistake with Danica as well.
"Danica?" she began, feeling a bit awkward to be the one taking the lead in the conversation now.

"Do you think they miss me?" she asked, twisting herself from her little ball to look at Danica's face for a second. Though she somehow knew that knowing if they did wouldn't help her sleep at night she was curious to know if they had also felt their hearts break every night they spent alone.
She wanted to know she was not alone -- even if she was.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanted the world till my whole world stopped - by Maera - December 06, 2014, 11:42 PM