The hope for a new family
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett wasn't entirely sure that she had made the smartest decision. With her inexperience she had basically stepped in a pack's home. The female's ears caught the rhythmical thumping of someone's paws. Someone was coming! Her tail gently wagged a bit but it immediately fell when she saw a male charging at her. Her tail tugged between her legs in seconds as she backed up towards the borderline. The male only came closer. Scarlett knew she didn't had the energy to run and if she did then she would make a prey out of herself.

The white wolf instinctively fell down in submission. She never wanted to cause any trouble. Her belly was facing up, she didn't even dare to look at the male. Scarlett realized by scent that this was the alpha, way to make a good first impression. She was never the rebellious member of a pack, not at all. He tail was still stiffly tugged between her legs. A soft whine coming from her throat because she was playing all the worst case scenario's in her head. She took a moment to find her courage to speak. "I-- didn't mean to! I mean I did! But.. I only wanted-- I will go away," the white female spoke.

She didn't even dare to move a limb, scared the male would attack. The small wolf only wanted some refuge. She didn't want to be a lone wolf. She was a pack animal. Scarlett decided that this might not be the pack she wanted to join. It was safer to walk away from this place and avoid the alpha she just angered.

It made sense! Haha. Awww, you scared this poor little girl :P
Messages In This Thread
The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 07, 2014, 06:22 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 08, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 08, 2014, 06:25 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 12, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 13, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 17, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 17, 2014, 05:00 PM