Blacktail Deer Plateau do what you gotta do [ic joining]
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The inky black wolf padded carefully through the snow that covered her plateau, strengthening scents that faded with the blanket of white. Small crunches could be heard underfoot, a faint squeak reaching Hawkeye's left ear here and there but mostly staying quiet.

Freezing mid-step, Hawkeye caught a sorrowful and lonely howl that she stretched her ear to grasp. The call somehow sounded familiar, but she could not place the voice. She shrugged and turned to trot, the crunch, crunch, crunch sounding beneath her feet as she went, a strangely satisfying sound that made her lip quirk into a little smile.

But that smile turned to a frown as she saw the male who called. So that's who it was. Red began to form over her vision but a grunt wiped the fogginess away. It would not be professional to lose control, she thought at least. Even if she had, it would have been considered acceptable to her pack since she was Alpha, but none of this crossed her mind.

"Yildun," she spoke quietly. "What are you doing on my lands? I thought that you and" - this next part came out roughly - "Koontz left here for good. You have no business here and to show your face is rather stupidly brave on your part." Though he could not see her, she lengthened her chest and neck. A puff of smoke filled the air each time she let out a husky breath.

table by houkie
Messages In This Thread
do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 15, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 09:53 AM