Blacktail Deer Plateau do what you gotta do [ic joining]
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
say something, i'm giving up on you
i'll be the one, if you want me to
anywhere i would’ve followed you
[size=3]say something, i'm giving up on you[/size]

He was feeling a bit nervous, unsure of if he should be there at that moment in time given that he did recognize the scent that lingered in the air. The sound of paws against the snow made him realize that he had spent too much time trying to think about what he should or shouldn’t do, giving sign that it was too late for him to just turn and leave. As the sound neared, her scent grew stronger. He lowered his head, slicking his ears back against his head. The sightless male knew this area. It had once belonged to Koontz. He knew his way around, and he knew where to go if he had to leave in a hurry, which he hoped would not end up being the case.

She addressed him and he dipped his head down a little further. Avoiding eye contact was easy for him since he was blind, unable to see her face, forever unable to see the faces of others in general. “Vilocity,” he spoke her name in return, the only name that he knew her by. Inwardly he cringed as she said “my lands” but outwardly showed nothing. “I have not seen her since I got caught away from here, these very lands, in a storm and it washed away my scent trail, leaving me unable to find my way back until now. She’s gone. I know this. I have tried to find her scent, but to no avail.” The sightless young male took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. This was not how he envisioned his day to go.

“I am most likely the last being you thought to find at your borders, but here I am,” he began, keeping his head low and ears slicked against his crown. “I have nowhere to go, no place to call home.” Yildun sighed at his own words, feeling the pain as his own words fully sank in. “I am here to humbly, very humbly, ask to be able to call here home. I know this territory. Having lived here I know every inch, every rock, every tree, every nook, every cranny.” Being this humble was hard, especially since the two of them didn’t exactly get along, but he was doing what he knew he had to do.

Lowering himself further, his entire body and not just his head, he could feel the coldness against his stomach, causing him to shiver lightly. “Please…” His voice quivered, be it from the cold or from groveling it was unknown. “Don’t turn me away. I may not be able to hunt with the pack, but there are other things that I can be useful for. Place me at the lowest possible of your ranks, but please… don’t turn me away…”

Messages In This Thread
do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 15, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 09:53 AM