Blacktail Deer Plateau do what you gotta do [ic joining]
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

He paused in his words, briefly, when she interjected about her name change. "Hawkeye… sorry," he took the time to say before continuing with the rest of what he had to say. This was not easy for him. Groveling was not something anyone really liked doing, did they? He knew he sure didn’t, but he also knew that it wasn’t going to be easy trying to find anyone else who would be even remotely willing to give him a chance. Though as he listened to her, he wasn’t sure that even she was going to give him a chance. There seemed to be a lot of anger in her words.

Keeping his head lowered, he gave a faint nod. "Yes, I remember," he answered. His voice hushed, barely above a whisper but loud enough for her to hopefully hear him. "I don’t know what to say, Vilo… er… Hawkeye, other than I’m sorry," he responded, truly not knowing what else to say. Yildun fell silent again as she continued.

He remained silent through her mocking words, keeping his head lowered and his body so near the cold ground that he could feel the cold slipping to touch his skin through his fur. "I don’t know why she’s gone, nor where she’s gone," he began only when she finished speaking. "I don’t know what you want me to say, Hawkeye," he added, giving a gentle sigh.

Messages In This Thread
do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 15, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 16, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 17, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Yildun - January 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: do what you gotta do [ic joining] - by Hawkeye - January 22, 2014, 09:53 AM