Redhawk Caldera be the chief but never the lord
38 Posts
Ooc — Will
"But life isn't always fair." Theseus threw his head back and laughed softly, "True. Nice to meet your FitzDutiful," he replied and bowed playfully. So he was a counselor, nice, the chinese doubted he would ever be able to be a counselor. After all, he'll end up telling them that fighting someone would help get the energy and hatred out of their veins, or assassinating someone, or doing something violent. There was no need to have a maniac running around the Caldera, only those like himself who have an incredible amount of self control could hold so much angry raging blood inside them.

"I'm Chinese," Hujiang replied, like thats going to make any sense he thought to himself. "My name is 龍天海, its hard to pronounce for wolves of these parts, so I prefer to use my English alias." the corner of his lips tugged upwards. "Your a counselor, eh? Congrats on earning a trade." He himself was going for warrior, warden and maybe healer or caretaker.
Messages In This Thread
be the chief but never the lord - by Theseus - November 20, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by FitzDutiful - November 21, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by Theseus - November 30, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by FitzDutiful - December 01, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by Theseus - December 10, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: be the chief but never the lord - by FitzDutiful - December 24, 2014, 04:25 AM