Something more than just knowing better.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
Paarthurnax had been the one that had made her life in the Bypass less lonely. Though they hadn't met for too long, Crëyr had felt a click, a perfect fit in resemblance to two puzzle pieces. Friendship-wise, of course. Now that she was gone...

Paarthurnax's avid copper orbs came to fall on her, emotion masked behind her eyes. Crëyr's azure irises were direct mirrors of hers. She did not know how to speak then, but broken was the silence. The two-toned wolfess opposite her managed a thanks, grateful for her understanding.

She understood. She wasn't angry. She knew how steadfast relationships could go astray just by a mere mishap. This probably wasn't only a mere mishap, but the Welsh girl could guess what had made Paar leave Shadow and the Bypass.

Then came the reasons. She told her about her children, how she had tried to tell her before leaving— but couldn't— children, Shadow's children she bore, and in this moment Crëyr wished for truly nothing but the safety and happiness of both the soon-to-be pups and her mother. She wished Paarthurnax a happy life, no matter what route she took.

"It doesn't seem to matter now, Paarthurnax, in the grand scheme of things. I... I wish for the very best of both your worlds." She said softly. Though she didn't want to rush things, she couldn't help but let another question slip off her tongue. "How is your new home, Paar? Is it well for your children?"

Messages In This Thread
Something more than just knowing better. - by Paarthurnax - November 20, 2014, 06:16 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - November 22, 2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - December 11, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Something more than just knowing better. - by Crëyr - January 03, 2015, 05:36 AM