The Sunspire Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining)
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The girl gave a pathetic excuse, causing Summer's temper to flare even further. She didn't seem like much of a threat, so he was convinced that she hadn't trespassed with the intention of harming any of his pack. But sneaking in to steal from their caches or to hunt their prey was harm enough to warrant punishment. And though Summer was still young, he would not hesitate to do what he had to for his pack.

Except...

The large black beast hesitated when she muttered about her hatred for being alone. Summer canted his dark head, relaxing ever so slightly before reminding himself that she was a trespasser and needed to be taught how to respect authority, something she clearly was having trouble doing considering her posture had barely flinched upon his display of dominance. "Your distaste for loneliness does not give you any right to trespass," Summer snarled, stepping defiantly towards her, "Nor the right disrespect authority, now get on your knees before I drag you out by the scruff of your neck."
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Seronda - December 10, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Summer Ostrega - December 11, 2014, 08:58 PM