The Sunspire Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining)
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The girl insisted that she truly did wish to join them, and so Summer began to inspect her shrewdly. She wasn't the smallest wolf he'd ever seen, though certainly thin and a little rough around the edges--trademarks every lone wolf carried upon them. He bit his lip thoughtfully, still struggling inwardly with what to do with her. In the end, he reminded himself again that it was not his decision to make, and thus he lifted his head and sent a call out to @Amekaze to join him on the borders and cast judgement upon her.

Knowing it would likely take her a few minutes to join them, Summer turned back to the red wolf with a mild frown. "Our alpha, Amekaze, will be on her way shortly I'm sure," he said slowly, "In the Sunspire, proper respect and posturing is extremely important, so you be sure to keep in line." The faltering of her submissive pose had not gone unnoticed, but she had corrected it quickly enough that he hadn't felt the need to reprimand her. "I hope you don't make a habit out of trespassing... If Ame does accept you, it would not reflect well on us if you got yourself killed by one of our neighbors for foolishly crossing into their territory," he added sternly after a moment.
Messages In This Thread
Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Seronda - December 10, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Seronda~The leaves keep on falling. ( joining) - by Summer Ostrega - December 12, 2014, 02:57 PM