think i can fly
6 Posts
Ooc —
At the mention of Harlyn and Takalv, Chehlia brightened. She called them "mom" and "dad" even still, for they had acted as parents and Chehlia didn't see them as anything but. It was not their fault her parents had perished, and the golden-hearted Chehlia never resented them for a minute. Her only response was a long sadness where she remained mute for a long time. It could have been assumed that she had a speech impediment until she was roused to talk at last by the entirety of the family. His apology was met with a shake of her head. "No worries," she shrugs it off and grins, "I'm here now anyway." She smiles politely. Chehlia didn't mind the travel and the sights, only the toll it took on her. It reminded her of the fact that she was quite dependent on her family...

Again Chehlia nods at his words, agreeing entirely. His query was one she was thankful for. She knew he would ask, simply not when. And she was further relieved by where he lived. Mountain base. "I'll come with you," she decides swiftly. There was no one else she'd rather be with anyway. She had sought family, and family she had found.
Messages In This Thread
think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - November 30, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - November 30, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - December 02, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - December 13, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - December 26, 2014, 12:53 PM