The hope for a new family
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The deep red eyes were battered up after the pregnant silence of the alpha. Her head lifted from the cold ground. She kept her body against the frozen surface. Scarlett didn't want to anger the male even more. She didn't found any disgrace in submitting like this. At least it got her out of a situation without being injured. If the pale female had been arrogant she must have gotten at least some warning bites. At least she thought so. When she glanced up once more at the male she thought she saw some guilt in them. Oh, maybe this male wasn't that bad?

"Would you be offended if I admit that I might not trust those words entirely?," she questioned quietly. Yet, she did rose to her paws now. She was still smaller which was easy to keep herself lower than the alpha. "Scarlett," she replied. Normally she would add; 'Nice to meet you' but it wasn't a nice meeting at all. Her ears fell back with a light frown when she thought she saw pity in his eyes. She didn't needed pity. She wanted respect for surviving on her own. Scarlett was a small wolf and did have some tricks up her sleeve. "May I ask for yours?"
Messages In This Thread
The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 07, 2014, 06:22 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 08, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 08, 2014, 06:25 AM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 12, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 12, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 13, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 15, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Scarlett - December 17, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: The hope for a new family - by Malachi - December 17, 2014, 05:00 PM